Negotiation, Consultation and Facilitation
- Ridley Terminals Inc.: Independent Facilitator for the Technical Committee of Six First Nations and Five Federal Authorities for the Proposed Berth Expansion at Ridley Terminals, February - August 2018
- Huu-Ay-Aht First Nations. Advisory and Strategic Services regarding the Kwispaa/Steelhead LNG and Pipeline project, January – April 2018.
TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.: Development of Aboriginal Relations and Negotiations Strategies for the Coastal GasLink and Prince Rupert Gas Transmission Projects for TransCanada Pipelines; and Director of Aboriginal Negotiations, June 2011 - October 2015. See: www.transcanada.com/en/announcements/2018-10-02transcanada-to-construct-coastal-gaslink-pipeline-project/
- Cap-Ex Ventures Ltd.: Negotiator and Aboriginal Relations Lead, September 2011 – January 2012
- BC Hydro: Lead Treaty Negotiator, April 2010 – January 2012
- In-SHUCK-ch Nation: Facilitation of Pre-Treaty and Post-Treaty Strategic Planning, 2009
- BC Hydro: Facilitator: Engaging First Nations in the Peace Williston Fish and Wildlife Compensation Program, 2007 – 2008
- BC Hydro: Negotiator: Understandings with First Nations on the Saltery Bay Substation, 2007 – 2010
- BC Hydro: Negotiator: Understandings First Nations on the Dokie Wind Power Substation, 2007 – 2010
- BC Hydro: First Nation Negotiator, First Nation Protocol Agreements, Various times to December 2006
- BC Hydro and British Columbia Transmission Corporation: First Nations Negotiator for the Construction of a Transmission Line in Treaty 8 Territory, September 2005 – November 2006.
- Western Forest Products, Husby Forest Products and Teal Jones Group: Negotiations with the Haida Nation and BC Government, April 2005 – January 2007
- Island Timberlands LP: Protocol Negotiations with Hupacasath First Nation, March - July 2005
- Métis Provincial Council of British Columbia: Multilateral Harvesting Negotiations, January – August 2004
- BC Hydro: Walter Hardman Water Use Plan, Aboriginal Consultations and Negotiations, August 2003 – July 2004
- BC Hydro: Decommissioning of the Coursier Dam, Aboriginal Consultations and Negotiations, January - December 2003.
- Métis Provincial Council of British Columbia: Tripartite Self-Government Memorandum of Understanding Negotiations, January 2001 – March 2002